Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just For A Change

Consider this as being strictly off the record, but I guess that I've, sort of, transformed into some kind of an expert at giving highly meaningful titles to my posts. It does not mean that this is not the "done thing", but then, it is not done by everyone, all the time.

To get on with things, I've decided that from today onwards, I'm going to start doing certain things (or, stop doing some of them) Just For A Change, because change, as they say, is the only constant thing in this world. So I thought that it was high time that I brought about some of it in my life as well! Do feel free to read on..

To begin with it all, I'm going to stop getting late for lectures from now on, which means that I'll be there in time to get myself seated somewhere in last row (you see, seats start getting filled up starting from the last row, a.k.a. multiplexes), just for a change.

This, in turn, would imply that I would quit taking even the slightest of all interests in what is going on the class, by way of academics and learning, and instead, start being more participative in the non-academic goings-on in the class like gossiping, giggling, poking fun at the poor lecturer, along with several other more-fulfilling and interesting things. Again, just for a change.

After striving for weeks at mastering myself at such activities, I will definitely be able to erase all my good impression from the minds of all my professors, and would finally get the opportunity to earn myself some notoriety. Besides, my academic standing would suffer some serious dent and my grades would experience a bit of slipping-from-heights. Also, I would start to get counted among the good-for-nothings in the batch, needless to say, just for some little harmless change! Interesting idea, what?

So say "yes!!" to a bit of CHANGE MANAGEMENT, people!




1 comment: